Swollen vagina after sex, burning, bleeding. Have herpes. What can I do to heal?

I have had sex recently with a guy that had a rather thick penis and my vagina is very tight and it was a drunken night where we had sex several times and at times there was not enough lubrcation on the condom because the sex took a long time then in the morning I was very sore swollen and when I checked in the mirror my vagina was red sore and several cuts and abrasions and it burns wheni wee as the area is like a burn and bleeding in areas but this has never happend before and I don t know how to treat it because I also have the herpes virus so if I were to apply cream it may spread the virus and. At this point I don t know if. I m active because of the friction what can I do to heal? Wheb I go to the toilet I cannot wipe myself properly because it hurts to the touch so I have to use feminie wipes which soothes the burning after getting wee on it but when I wipe I find small patches of skin come away too not as bad as the morning after what can I do? I have taken paracetomal but it doesn t seem to help
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012