Swollen throat. No strep, mono or tonsils. Taken antibiotics. High WBC count. Itching arms, peeling fingers. Any help?

The left side of my throat has a swollen sensation for around 6 months now. They ruled out Strep , Mono, and Tonsils. I have seen three diferent doctors since. They first said it didnt loo kserious and said it was most likely allergies and gave me claritin and antibiotics for two weeks and nothing changed. A couple months later I went in again the another docter assumed it might be GERD . I took medication for that and nothing changed. The last time another docter felt my throat and didnt see of feel anything he could notice. He reffered me to a GI at the end of the month but I am paranoid it could be signs of Lymphoma . I have not had any cough or fever symptoms. since all this. It is just a uncomfortable feeling and I am pretty worried. I just got blood tests done and nurse called said the tests look reassuring. I asked about my white blood cell count and she said it was kinda high. A few days ago I started itching on my arms and my fingers started peeling but i hope it is just because of stress or allergies that I dont know about. Any help? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012