Swollen, red, burning sensation in face. Taking RA medication. Any advice?

I have a few health conditions that I need to mention first. I have RA and FM. I was diagnosed with RA almost 11 years ago. Also about 2 years ago I tested positive for TB. I had to go thru the 9 months of antibiotics; however, I have having serve organ failure on them and had to stop at month 7. In addition, I have developed multiple allergies to meds over the years. This is the current list I am on: 1. CLOPIDOGREL (PLAVIX) 75 MG TABLET Instructions: Take 1 tablet by mouth once daily. 2. HYDROMORPHONE ( DILAUDID ) 2 MG TABLET Instructions: Take 1-2 tablets by mouth every 4 hours if needed for pain. 3. SULFASALAZINE (AZULFIDINE EN-TAB) 500 MG EXTENDED-RELEASE TABLET Instructions: 1/d with supper for 2 weeks and then 1 bid with food. 4. METHYLPREDNISOLONE (MEDROL, PAK,) 4 MG TABLET Instructions: Follow instructions on the prescription. 5. METHOTREXATE 25 MG/ML INJECTION Instructions: Inject 25 mg subcutaneous once weekly. indications: rheumatoid arthritis 6.LEUCOVORIN 5 MG TABLET Instructions: Take two tablets by mouth 12 hours after taking methotrexate dose once a week 7.ADALIMUMAB (HUMIRA) 40 MG/0.8 ML INJECTION Instructions: 1`/week 8.PANTOPRAZOLE (PROTONIX) 40 MG TABLET Instructions: Take 1 tablet by mouth once daily. 9.AMPHETAMINE-DEXTROAMPHETAMINE (ADDERALL) 20 MG TABLET Instructions: Take 2 tablets by mouth 2 times daily. For the past 2 – 3 months, I have been experiencing a swollen, red burning sensation in my face, specifically my nose but sometimes I feel the “burning” below my nose and along side of nose (not really in the cheeks but that direction). At times it gets as red as Rudolf and then the swelling increases as well. It’s really becoming problematic because it swells so much that I cannot tolerate wearing my glasses any more. I lost my primary MD due to retirement and trying to find someone that understands the RA meds as well as my long allergy list has proven to be a difficult task. I know I need to see a doctor but daily schedule is pretty chaotic, so I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Rheumatologist, EarNoseThroat or Family Practice doc. Any other advice is welcomed too. Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012