Swollen lymph nodes on the collar bone. Pressure behind the ear. Sinus infection?

Hello dr, For the past 3 moths I have had a few swollen lymph nodes above my collar bone. I went to my doctor as she said it was just a sinus infection , as well as seasonal allergies. I m sure it doesn t help that I poke at my lymph nodes, they feel a little tender and I have a little pressure under my ear and I feel a constant drain in my neck and pressure above my nose . It s giving me horrible anxiety because I always fear the worst. Do you think it s just allergies? Should I be worried? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013