I have discomfort under my right jaw and pressure in my right ear

i have discomfort under my right jaw and pressure in my right ear. i do not have swollen lymph nodes or an ear infection i am a 38 year old female with mild discomfort under my right jaw. I have pressure in my right ear and occassional shoots of numbness in my right check. I have no swollen lymph nodes and MD states no ear infection.. what could this be? she prescribed a steriod nasel spray for possible sinus infection, what do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011