Swollen lymph node in the groin area. Irregular pap smear report. Colonoscopy suggested. Are these related?

i am 22 year old female. about 6 months ago i developed what i thought was a spider bite at my bikini line-inner thigh. it tunneled down into my is fairly deep and gets inflammed and tender sometimes. my gynocologist looked and said he thought it was actually a swollen lymph node. now i have, in almost the same spot on the other side, a swollen pea sized lump growing. very tender. also got a call from gynocologist saying my pap smear was irregular and i needed a colposcopy next week...what could this be? and could they be correlated?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013