Swollen legs, mild ache. Had done atkins diet. Had asthma, migraines, eczema. Get pregnant, any ideas?

Im a 32 year old female and I have been having problems with my legs (both of them equally) swelling. about 2 years ago I wanted to loose a lot of weight for my wedding, and did something very similar to the atkins diet. I lost about 12kg in just over a month. Since then I have been gaining a lot of wait back, im no longer on the diet but I have been eating what you would concider to be a healthy diet. The weight has only my lower half from my waist down, so my top half is a size 10 and my bottom half is nearly a size 16. my body has always been in size proportion with itself. My swelling in my legs is always there, but some times its worse than others and they do ache a bit. Im a primary school teacher, so I don't sit or stand for long periods, nothing Ive noticed seems to make it worse, or better. I have a history of Asthma, migraines, excema and ive been prying to get pregnant for the last 20 months with no success. My husband has been tested, he is fine, I have been to the dr for tests- kidney and liver came back fine. ..........any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013