Swollen knee, soreness, lumps on inside of knee, tender to touch

I am a 28 year old female. I am 5 foot 8 inches tall and weigh 144lbs. I am extremely active, I run a lot, cycle to work and play basketball. I had basketball last Tuesday, the floor was quite slippy so my knee would have been under a lot of pressure. On Wednesday my knee was swollen and was really sore when I was cycling, but after icing it the swelling reduced. On Thursday I noticed 2 small red lumps on the inside of my knee that are very tender to touch. 6 days later and there is no change to these lumps. I have never had any injury of this knee before (my other knee had years of injuries, but has been fine since I had my ACL and meniscus repaired 4 years ago).
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012