Swollen jaw under ear causing tingling while eating from that side. What could be the cause?

Hello, i have begun to get a swollen jaw right under my left ear. It s only on the left side and doesn t cause much pain. I have a weird sensation like tingling when i eat something on that side. My teeth don t hurt at all and yes i do have my wisdom teeth in and have had them since i was 18 years old. I am now 36. This is the first time this has occurred. I also sleep on my left side most of the time and was wondering if this could be a cause.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012