Swollen hard tongue, sunburn on skin and swollen neck, lightheaded, heart racing. Is it allergic reaction ?

I ve been to the doctor and they are yet to be possitive on what s going wrong with me. Last time I went in I was thinking I had a severe allergic reaction (to what is still unknown) and that is what I was treated for in the end.. The day after I was finished with my medication it started coming back. My tongue has swelled tremendously and is very hard, my neck is swelling , my skin looks like I have a bad sunburn . I am not able to eat anything because of my mouth being swollen so I am sick to my stomach and it s making me very shaky, pail, my heart is racing constantly and I m extremely light headed.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012