Swollen hands, diarrhea, abdominal pain, dizziness, urge to pass stool. Can you help?

i've noticed my hands are puffy and ive had very painful diarrhoea last week, which through the course of one evening, I had two bouts, which start with sharp pains in my rectum, I then get abdominal cramps and the cramps get more and more aggressive until I get the uncontrollable urge to go to the loo.. While passing I get extremely painful cramps so much so it makes me feel light headed and dizziness. I have been feeling tired and keep getting headaches.. this im feeling extretremly tired and lights are hurting my eyes and i vomited when i got home from work but in the day i didnt feel sick.. the sickness feeling has been coming and going, a also have cold symptoms. Can you help?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013