Swollen face, ear ache, dry and sore throat, phlegm in nose. Is it adenoids?

Hi..I have what feels like a sinus infection which leaves my face swollen in the morning.Ear ache and almost like a blocked sound from my left ear.I constantly have a dry sore throat and find cold drinks or cold air especially sore to handle.I feel like my larynch is swollen or larger and also my voice comes and goes when phlem sits in my constantly clearing my throat which hurts but necessary to speak.I sometime manage to get phlem/sinus out my nose by sucking it out but its always hard and in a concave sort of a shape.My eyes are black underneath and I feel really blocked up and have pressure in my head and face.I think its adenoids?I feel like the gp doesnt listen.I have had this for a year continiously tired of feeling like this and scared I am damaging my throat.I am anaemic and always have had an issue with this.Is it related to throat and nasal issues?What is wrong with me.I have no food allergies .
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012