Swollen eye that feels tingly and is unable to open. Has astigmatism gotten worse?

Hi Dr. Meyer. For several days now my eye has felt tingly and almost swollen and my eyelid feels heavy. Both my eye and my eyelid appear normal, however, I almost feel like I can t open it even though it s wide open . . . muscle tension is off, I guess. My vision in that eye is a little off--nothing drastic, but a little blurry as if my astigmatism has gotten a little worse. I thought it was my contact, so I switched to a new pair, but the feeling persisted. Today I m trying glasses. Thanks so much for your advice!!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012