Swollen bumps on vagina, pus discharge, bleeding on popping. Causes and treatment?

Hello, I am a 19 year old female, that has bumps and a swollen lump on the side of my mons pubis and around it. These bumps aren t clustered together they are spaced out somewhat like pimples . I ve had them for sometime, but never said anything, I did for a while try to pop them stupidly, and one had hair come out along with puss, while the other one made a sound like a balloon deflating and it was that loud blood came out of that one. What could this be I cannot visit the doctor anytime soon, but would like some help. I also would like knowledge as to what to ask or tell my doctor. This makes me very nervous.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012