Swelling near left shoulder. FNA test done. What does report suggest?

I had the swellings near left shoulder . I did FNA test, Microscopic examination results says Smears studies are haemorrhagic, showing scattered lymphotcyte and few plasma cells. Occasional small aggregates of cells with elongated nucleas resembling epitheliod cells are seen. No necrosis identified. No atypical cells seen . Impression: Features are suggestive of granulomatous lymphadenitis, right supraclavicular node. Kindly advise.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013