Swelling near belly button, memory loss. High enzyme levels in liver test. Causes for symptoms?

i am having a swelling near the right side of my belly button. No pain at all.yes, there is a small burning sensation. Some times i am having memory loss problems. Before 6 months when i did an LFT the enzymes produced was about 300. And i had hepatitis A that time. I had gone through medications and before 3 months when i did LFT all were normal. But am feeling tired and swelling near the belly button is still there. Can you please tell me whta my prob?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013