Swelling, itching and burning sensation in labia with discharge. Tried Monistant 3 day treatment, no help. Any relation to periods ?

Hi Im having a swollen, itchy and burning sensation in my labia . I started off with a lot of discharge and that lasted for about 4 days. I didn t really pay much attention to it but these past 4 days its gotten worse. When I started with the burning and itching i haven t had much discharge. Two days ago I began treating it like a yeast infection with Monistant 3 day treatment. Today will be my last night and i has not gotten better. I also had very little cramping today but I don t think Its related with my menstral? Please help. I am sexually active with my partner of 7 years.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013