Swelling in vulva, clitoris. Ice, anti-inflammatory medication, no relief. Robotic assisted TAH BSO. Cure?

I am post op robotic assisted TAH BSO x almost three weeks. I have a recurrence of swelling in the upper left vulva and clitoris with severe pain. I have had this once before and my GYN tried for two weeks various treatments, i.e. ice, anti-inflammatory , lying flat, and then an antibiotic . We were not sure what cleared the situation three years ago, but have had no recurrence until last Monday. Pain is unbearable. Saw my GYN for my first post op visit and she stated she thought it might be a hernia . Recommended ice, anti-inflammatory and rest, but I am miserable. Is there anything else I can do? How is this ultimately fixed?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012