Swelling in heel, toe pain, pulled muscle, puffiness on the top of foot, swollen ankle bone. Treatment?

I recently drove from XXXX to XXXX in one day. Since our arrival, the heel on my right foot is super swollen and hard. The toe hurts badly like I ve pulled something but I ve not done anything to it. The top of foot is a little puffy and the inside under the ankle bone is swollen. The heel pain is the worst of it. When I walk, the pain shoots from heel into big to. Any thoughts as I prepare to drive back to XXXX? It s been over 10 days and not improving a whole lot. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012