Swelling, bleeding and increase in size of scar tissue. Feels rough, raised. Infected or nasal wart?

4 years ago I was bitten by a dog and the bite broke the skin on my nasal septum and my right nostril . The tissue on the nasal septum and the skin on the tip of my nose developed into a grooved, tough scar . In the last 3 months the scar tissue on my nasal septum has been swelling, bleeding and has now grown in size. It feels rough but it s still my skin color and it feels raised. It s constantly painful. Is this an infected scar or perhaps a common nasal wart?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012