Swelling and pain on vaginal muscles, difficulty in standing and moving, pain on passing urine. Did not have sex, taken cranberry juice but in vain. Is it UTI?

hi. i havent had sex in a couple weeks. and starting last night my right vaginall lip and the muscles around it started to hurt really bad and swell up. It hurts to sit or stand or move it in any way and its hurt when pee. im drinking cranberry juice to try and see if i that helps with the burning. and ive iced it to see if i may of pulled the muscle or sat on it wrong cause i sit on my feet . what can i do? a week ago i was rlly itchy and thought it might be a yeast infection so i treated it but it didnt rlly help. its it a uti or something?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012