Swelled lymphatic nodes at neck, TB, jaundice cured. Headache, vomit. Taking cap. Treatment?

Hi, I had a swelling at the right side of my neck at the lymphatic nodes. It was due to TB. Then I was treated with AKT 4 tablets for more than 2 months. After 15 days of taking AKT4 my swelling was gone. But I was having vomiting and headache regularly. Then they did LFT. In that my bilurubin was high. So, again I was treated for Jaundice . My INR was also getting high. I took tablets like Heptral and Udiliv . After almost 1 month my liver was improved. My Doctor is advising now to take cambutal tablets for TB. But I fear that it might cause reactions. As last time also it reacted, causing vomiting and loss of apetite. Could you please advise me about my treatment? Thanks, Binita
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013