Sweating, lower back pain, uncomfortable lower abdomen, dizziness, headache. What is causing symptoms?

Hi have recently had a series of blood tests and a urine sample as I have been experiencing sweating, lower backache , uncomfortable lower abdomen , dizziness , feeling sick occasionally and headaches. All came back clear apart from an abnormal blood count which means I need to repeat in 1-2 months apparently. Please can you explain what might be causing these symptoms if it s not an infection like I was expecting. I was not physically examined while at the doctors.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012