Swallowing problem with acid reflux and belching after thyroid surgery, had bronchitis, calcium deficiency, taking supplements for muscle tetany. Suggestion?

Hi, I underwent thyroid surgery after i was suspected to have papillary carcinoma of thyroid and all reports were clear but its been 5 months and im having trouble swallowing with acid reflux and belching for 3 days.After my surgery i would feel as though something was stuck in my throat but the doctor told me it was because of intubations and i also had bronchitis with calcium deficiency as my levels dropped from 10 to 6.5 and now im taking calcium supplements for muscle tetany. please help if i should take another opinion.mira
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012