Swallowed chip wrongly, stabbing pain in throat, shortness of breath, light headed, chest pain, difficulty swallowing. Treatment?

I swallowed a chip wrong and it caused a stabbing pain in my throat . I drank a lot of water and the pain eventually turned into a nagging pain. I have waited one day after the occurrence, worked out cardiovascularly and seem to be even more short of breath and lightheaded. No pains when I take deep breaths. Occasional mild chest pains. When drinking or eating the food does not feel like it is going down correctly and I usually become even more short of breath after eating or drinking.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012