Swallowed chicken bone, sensation of something stuck in throat. Could this be bone stuck in esophagus?

Swallowed chicken bone, sensation of something stuck in throat . Bone stuck in esophagus? I swallowed a small piece of Popeyes chicken bone tonight. It went through slow but I m pretty sure it went down. A couple of hours later I m feeling a sensation of something being there. Could this feeling be from when the bone was pushed through or could it be that the bone is still lodged in my esophagus? No pain or trouble breathing .
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012