Swallowed a cracker not chewed and have had bad throat issues. Help

I have no tonsils, I can properly maintain my speech, voice, and tones. I also do not have any adenoids , but one day I swallowed a hard graham cracker shaped as a fish, and it gave me a great deal of pain because the gram cracker wasn t properly chewed and scraped the back of my throat . A couple days later as i woke up, My throat became unbelievably sore. I thought I just slept with my mouth open to long and needed to moisten my throat, but its been sore for a day now. I just recently looked back and found white coloration in on the left side where my tonsil s used to be, and I show no other symptoms of loss of breathe, difficulty breathing , or a fever . Can it just be a simple ulcer formed from the accidental scraping the graham cracker did?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer