Surgery for cataract and silicone oil removal done, have severe pain in eye and temple area. Help?

I had two different surgeons perform surgery back to back on my right eye. I had a cataract surgery and a follow up surgery to remove the silicone oil left behind from July 2012 after a large Retinal Detachment repair surgery two days ago. Yesterday I developed severe pain over the right eye and temple areas. Opthamologist saw me twice said there are no signs of infection, just some blood collecting around the optic nerve in the eye. Second surgeon said first surgeon left a medium sized cataract fragment that fell to the back of the eye. He couldn t remove due to his discovery of two silicone gas bubbles in the eye that he had to remove. Cue said if the fragment doesn t dissolve on its own he ll have to do a third surgery. The pain over and behind my eye is unbearable, I didn t have any pain close to this level after the first surgery. Help me please. Tim
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013