Suffering with white spots on the body. What treatment should be taken?

i m mahboba hashimi 25years old from kabul afghanistan i have white spots on my body and i am searching for an india doctor address who can help me.looking forward for ur answer, i am an afghani girl and suffering from white spots on my body fro 12 years i took alot of medicine from different pakistani doctors they work alittle then i got fad up and i want to come to india for its remedy i heard that their doctors are more intelligent so i want an address of indian doctor who could cure white spots on my body.thanks
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012