Suffering with sleep problem, taken zapiz, no improvement. What should be the maximum dosage?

Hello Sir, Greetings of the day...!!! I am from India and my name is Chintan Makwana. Since long I am suffering from sleeping problem, i.e. not sleeping timely. My average sleep ration is of 3 hour a day hence I have consulted my family doc and they advice me to take zapiz 0.5 mg after dinner. After taking tablet also I am not able to sleep hence I wanted to know that how many tablets I can take maximum in single time which would not be as fatal error. Keenly awaited your revert. Thanks and Regards, Chintan Makwana
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012