Suffering with sinus, have swollen thyroid glands, swollen bump on the palate, discomfort in eating. Home remedies?

Hi. I have had a sinus infection for two weeks now. my thyroid glands are swollen and my mouth feels horrible. I just started taking and antibiotic for the sinus infection. The real issue is that a few days ago, I felt a bump (like a pimple ) on the roof of my mouth (near my front teeth ) and it was kind of sore. Now, it feels swollen and it is pretty painful. (My top wisdom teeth are coming in as well...Just throwing that in). It hurts for anything to rub against it and it is not comfortable to eat. So with that and my sinus infection, my face feels horrible. Please help. If you could give me any home remedies, that would be very helpful. I don t have any insurance at the moment. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012