Suffering with renal stones, blood in stools, constipation, advised staple operation. On blood thinners post stents, BP medicines. Safe?

male,71,cardiac stent 2009,b/p 125/80 pulse 85,hb1ac 5.50to 6.30, very small kidney stone(One each)in both kidney,3-4 degree piles,sometimes blood in stools .no pain., constipation.Surgeon suggests staple operation. how much risky(stent)is there no medical treatment ? How to stop blood in stools? again stent. I am on blood thinner and ecospirin since March, 2009(Stenting)and atorvastatin and bp drug.Ilive in delhi. PP I take no fats,no spices and fats.Vegetarian.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012