Suffering with high BP, no improvement with diet control, Amlovas, prescribed Eritel. Will it help?

I am sudhir rao, 58 yrs. suffering from high BP , I was taking Amlovas 5 mg and my BP was normal, lately after my retirement around 6 mths. back. this Amlovas doesnt seem to be working on me. though I walk briskly for 1 hr daily, it reads 150/70. I know 70 is OK but my concern is 150 . My dieting is less on the sodium side. still BP doesnt come below 150. Dr. had changed my tab to Eritel 40-5 but it did not have any effect on my BP. Now he has prescribed Eritel 80-5 from yesterday. pl advice
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012