Suffering with fistula, frequent pus discharge, no pain, was prescribed ciplox in the past. Can I use it for the present situation?

Good afternoon, My name is Lathish, 35 years old. I was suffering from fistula for the past 7 years. Though pus discharge happens every time, I dont feel any pain. I feel pain if I sit for a long time and then stand. There are 2 openings on the right side of the rectal area and I have to give pressure everytime for the removal of pus through these openings. My doctor had prescribed me ciplox long back. Can I use it now to stop the pus discharge? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013