Suffering with eye power, unable to see nearby objects also. Alternative options to glasses?

hello doctor, I am 22 years old and i am having a power of +3.5 and 0.5 cylindrical in both eyes.I cant afford to remove my glasses for a single minute.About positive power it is considered that people face problem to see far objects,but without glasses i cant even see the nearby objects.I am fed up with such a heavy glasses,i feel my eyes uncomfortable all over the day.Please suggest me what should i do.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012