Suffering with consistent throat inflammation, tonsil swab showed enterobacter cloacae. Could this be the cause of recurrence?

Hi, I have been suffering from throat inflammation for about 3 months now. Since october i had sore tonsiles with pus 5 times. I ve treated it with amoxyilinum but lately i had tonsil swab done and it turned out that i have bacteria called: enterobacter cloacae . Could this bacteria be the reason for my tonsiles problems? The doctor didn t prescribe me any antibiotic for this, only for candida albicans . I take also vaccine Ismigen to bild up immunity and doctor said to come when i have finished this vaccine. But it will be for 2 months and what about that bacteria in my throat? I feel it starts aching again.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013