Suffering with anxiety disorder, on pills, have lower back pain, mild cramping after periods. Pregnancy?

I ve been on my bc pill for about a year and i ve taken it correctly even now. I had sex on the second active week of my pills and got my period during my inactive pills just as normally. Its been 5 days after my period and i m having lower back pain and some light cramping. Could I be pregnant? Also, I have anxiety disorder and it makes me it really difficult to relax when i m worried about this. I plan on taking a test very soon, but I would just like someone to ease my mind as I m worried and only 17 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012