Suffering with SLE, epilepsy, bipolar disorder, get discomfort in center of chest after taking Dilantin, epilim. Reason?

.,Hi I have SLE , epilepsy , and Bipolar. Disorder. I also am factor v Leiden . The medications I am on are 500mg of Dilantin , endep10mg, epilim 2 tablets in the morning and 3 at night. I also take 225 mg of Effexor, 60mg of avanza, 5mg of zyprexa, Crestor 10mg, sandimigran 2 tablets at night, methatrexate 30mg once per week, topamax 100mg twice a day, frolic acid , 1200mg of clatrate and 1200mg of fish oil.Since starting on the Dilantin and epilim I have noticed an uncomfortable feeling in the centre of the chest. It feels like a flutter. I also had a port a Catherine put in about eight months ago,and I m not sure if that might have something to do with it. When I am lying flat it is much worse,and even worse when laying on my left side. I have recently had to prop myself up to get some relief. I would appreciate your opinion,Thankyou Annie.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012