Suffering with PCOS, partner with azoospermia. Wanted to take IUI using DS. Will it be successful?

hello.. Dr I am keerthi , 25yr old , had PCOS ovaries are mildly hypo polycystic and also thyroid . my hubby is azzoospermic so, we are moving to iui treatment using donor sperm, i am using myotol f , metformin 500mg twice daily.. as we wanna take IUI using DS will it be success for one attempy are how many are required. my dr said that for ovulation if it doesnt occur properly she will give hcg injection... i want to know whether it will success for 1st attempt or it can take how many times, will it be success or not
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013