Suffering with PCOS, have light dull cramps, brown spotting, frequent urination, excessive hunger, flatus post unprotected sex. Pregnant?

I have Pcos .. I had unprotected sex with my ex. Four a half weeks ago about a week ago I had light dull cramps and brown discharge only when whipping.. but underwear were filled about a quarter size with it at work.. I haven t been hungry unless under the influence excuse me.. I keep using the bathroom every one or two hours.. I can t stand certain spells I call people from a mile away always sleep until three or. Six am keep waking up.. I only got dizzy when smoking a cigarette felt like I east about to pass out.. keep having to pass gas.. I just want to know am I pregnant.. I haven t had a period since August but I have pcos so that s common and every pregnancy test I take comes back negative how long do I have to wait for a positive or is it a ruble pregnancy
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012