Suffering with GERD, feeling of anxiety rush with warmness in chest radiating to arms, neck, face, normal EKG, ECHO. Alarming?

I m 38 years old. Last week I had a normal EKG and Echo because of palpitations. All was normal. I also have GERD . Last night I woke up with what felt like an anxiety rush and then I got warmth in my chest . This has continued today. Periodically, I ll feel warmth that wells up from my chest and then radiates into my arms, neck and face. It s not painful, just...odd. I started my period today as well. Am I getting hot flashes? Or is this GERD? Should I worry about heart stuff with this? They pass pretty quickly, but they keep coming back. I did take Tums when I had it earlier and didn t have the sensation again for another 30 minutes or so. Thank you for your time! Heather
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012