Suffering from vaginal candida infection.

My 14 year old daughter has a vaginal candida infection and is allergic to many medications is there a natural way to resolve her problem?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Aug 2009
local hygine is needed. the panties used should be wash properly and soak in detol/savlon for 15 minitues and then rinsed. the water used also to be checked.
inceration of any thing in vagina add to the problem. wash the local area with betidine liquid. the water used for cleaning the vagina should be checked. some time water inpurities add the problem..if married tell the patner to use condom if having sex. try this precaution and if not relive write again then the medicine will be needed.write to me for medicine. hope for relief.
Well, I'm 22 years old. My vaginal candida infections are very consistant. I've been to the doctors numerous of times. Neither of the treatment works for me. I did a treatment of my own which included water and a teaspoon of vinager on a paper towel. And inserted inside my vagina. Ate yogurt for a whole week and watched what i washed my clothes in and it helped. Wash in warm water, do not use fabric softner, and do not let her wear tight clothing. Hope this helps.
  Anonymous's Response
Since this is a yeast infection and fungal in nature, there are a few home remedies available but you may not want to try it for few reasons.First, since it involves covered body organs like vagina and vulva, any home made ointment and topical creams may be bothersome as compared to cases when the infection is on the skin in the hands. Give er yoghurt to eat, avoid tight pants and if has started menstruating, limit the use of pads and tampoons to only when she needs it.Wash the underwear in warm water. Try this out for a few days and see if there's any improvement.
  Anonymous's Response
I would like to suggest to go and buy your 14 year old daughter the generic miconazole 3 day or 7 day suppositories treatment. I am allergic to all the creams; it makes me itch a million times worse when it is applied to the affefcted area. If this does not, work talk to her physician an request the Fluconazole oral pill. Take it by mouth and in a day or two you feel back to normal. Best wishes for a quick recovery!