Suffering from urinary infection. Taking antibiotics, condition not improving. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, Im 35 years old female. I have urine infection since 2 weeks. Got the urine full report done and results are colour- yellow, appearance- Turbid, PH- 6.0, Specific Gravity- 1.025, protein -trace, pus cells- 20-30/h.p.f., red cells- over 100. Now im taking Zinnat Antibiotics. but still i have a pain when passing urine. some times blood pass with urine, i have a very bad headache. my knees are very painful when im walking. cant sleep at night. i have done the urine culture also. results are Macroscopy- Turbid. Microscopy of centrifuges urine- Pus cells 20-30/h.p.f. Culture and colony count- coliform organism > 10 5 cfu per ml or urine isolated. pls help me doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013