Suffering from tonsillitis. Taking light medication, conditioned worsened. Suggestions?

Hi there i have had tonsilitis for four weeks now. was perscribed penicillin axouple of weeks ago which worked but the tonsilitis came back two days later even worse. was very poorly. my doctor then percribed me klacid 500mg for five days which i have just finished. it has worked wonders but i still have a couple of white spots on tonsils. im scared it might not of totally gone and will reacur again. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013