Suffering from testicular pain. Not cured by medicine. Should I go for sexologist advice?

i am a 27 year old male suffering from immense pain in the right side below the testis due to a fight from last 2 years.I have met 3 doctors 2 urologist & one general physician related to the problem.I was given medicines to suppress the pain but all in vain.Please suggest that would sexologist can do any better for me & whether it s cure able or not.I am unmarried till date & i am in deep trouble.So please suggest any medicine or doctor who has cured this problem & not experimenting by trial & error method.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012