Suffering from strep throat and swollen tonsils. Have fever, congestion and headache. Is the pain due to blisters?

Ever since my last strep throat issue several years ago. I have had what looks like permeant swollen tonsils I recently got sick (I think). I had a fever, congestion, stuffiness, and a severe 24hr headache and after all that went away I was left with swollen tonsils and it feels like my chin/ neck/ throat area is dramatically swollen does not look it from the out side tho. I started taking a med to cross cancel it but it hasn t helped I have some trouble breathing a air cough which only shows if my throat feels tight or dry. the cough sounds like a fake cough and its hard to swallow I check the mirror no tonsil infection but I do have a blister in the back of my throat and it looks like the tonsil on my left side has started to fall into my throat! What should I do? What could this be? Thx LB!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013