Suffering from stomach pain but all the reports are normal. Can it be stomach cancer ?

I have stomach pain in the upper part. I had a heavy feeling initially about two years back , now i can feel the pain very often. I have done two times endoscopy , 2 normal scans one normal x-ray and even one MRI scanning . results are normal. BUt i still feel the pain . I now for sure its not a gas problem . I have a feeling that it might be a ulcer or stomach cancer . PLease suggest me a cheap and best hospital where i can undergo stomach cancer diagnosis
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011