Suffering from severe sciatica pain in right leg. MRI shows disc prolapse, fibroid in uterus. Any correlations ?

hi my mother aged 46yrs,female,non obese,non diabetic,non hypertensive,is suffering from severe sciatica pain in her right leg since 12yrs.mri shows disc prolapse in btw l4-l5,and mild inl5-s1.hip joint is normal.a 19mm fibriod is there in her uterus ,she is suffering from that pain too at the time of there any correlation with the sciatica treatment.she cant walk more than 50mters,and cant stand or sit more than 10mins.please suggest a treatment plan and there complictions.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013