Suffering from serious nausea and also dizziness while sitting down and standing up. Anything serious?

Last night I fell down my steps and hit my head to where I was knocked out unconscious. I woke up, didn't feel too much sudden pain, and went to sleep. Today I'm feeling extreme amounts of pain; my face is bruised including the bridge of my nose, and left side of my face. I've got a few bumps on the right side, but nothing too noticeable. My main concern is when I get up from sitting, or I sit down or lay down, I get dizzy. When I close my eyes to go to sleep, I get even more dizzy, and I've had some serious nausea. Is this something I need to seek medical attention for right away? I don't have insurance, and I was just at the hospital not even a week ago for a stomach virus... so I'm a bit skeptical about if it's medically an emergency or not.

Thank you,
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013