Suffering from running nose, developed breathlessness, audible wheeze, mucoid sputum. Taking cough syrup, antibiotics. What is wrong?

i am having running nose for a month, developed breathlessness and audible wheeze 20 days back...having cough,mucoid sputum on and off... respiratory audible wheeze... no fever... i m taking cough syrup expectorant... had antibiotics azithromycin and amoxyclavulinic acid with salbutamol inhaler but symptoms not resolved...i have this unusual metallic smell while coughing...what is wrong with me..
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013